Monday 31 October 2016

Top Ten Characters I'd Name a Cat After

Yo (yes I'm cool shaddup)
So it's not Tuesday today but hey time is a concept made up by humans and I'm sure in some parallel universe, it really is Tuesday today, so there, now we solved that problem (excuses excuses).
Top Ten Tuesday is organised by The Broke and the Bookish, another bookblog in English. Just click on the name to get to their site.
Anyways, at the moment this seemed like a relevant "tag" to do, not becuase I'm getting a cat, but I will someday and I'll definitely name it/them after fictional characters. So here are the top ten characters I'll name my cats after! (also snakes and spiders cause apparently I'll have that as well at some point)



Image result for princess leiaImage result for buffy

10. Leia ~ Star Wars
9. Buffy ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer
8. Genos ~ One Punch Man

Image result for saitamaImage result for mrs hudsonImage result for frodo

7. Saitama ~ One Punch Man
6. Mrs Hudson ~ Sherlock Holmes
5. Frodo ~ Lord of the Rings

Image result for sherlockImage result for merlinImage result for snape

4. Sherlock ~ Sherlock Holmes
3. Merlin ~ Merlin
2. Snape ~ Harry Potter


1. Watson ~ Sherlock Holmes

Okay, so these are the breeds I've been thinking about:
Leia would be a Havana Brown
Buffy would be a Chantilly-Tiffany
Genos would be a Siamese
Saitama would be a Singapura
Mrs Hudson would be a Scottish Fold
Frodo would be a spider (like a Tarantula idk)
Sherlock would be a York Chocolate
Merlin would be a Devon Rex
Snape would be a Persian
Watson would, of course, be a Munchkin!

Yup yup, that's it! Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment