Sunday 11 August 2019

May Wrap Up 2019



Books read in May:

1. "Just Dreaming" by Kerstin Gier
2. "Rebel Belle" by Rachel Hawkins
3. "Miss Mayhem" by Rachel Hawkins
4. "Gul utanpå" ("Yellow on the outside") by Patrik Lundberg
5. "Till alla killar jag har gillat" ("To All the Boys I've Loved Before") by Jenny Han

Star of May:
The book that received the highest rating was "Till alla killar jag har gillat" by Jenny Han, which gave me all the good feels. I feel confident that I will continue with and finish the trilogy very soon (probably in June).

Biggest disappointment of May:
Definitely "Miss Mayhem". I don't think any other book was really a disappointment to me this month, which is very pleasant!

Surprise of May:
I guess I didn't expect to like "Gul utanpå" as much as I did. It didn't get the highest rating, but I'm happy that I read it.

Theme of May:
The theme of May was the colour pink! Simply read a book with something pink on the cover. For this theme, I chose to read "Rebel Belle" by Rachel Hawkins, which was one of the pinkest covers I could find in my room. I followed that up with the sequel, "Miss Mayhem", which also had pink details on the cover. Adding to that, "Till alla killar jag har gillat" has a very pink cover under the dust-jacket.

Series started

1. "Rebel Belle" by Rachel Hawkins
2. "Till alla killar jag har gillat" ("To All the Boys I've Loved Before") by Jenny Han

Series finished

1. "The Silver Trilogy" by Kerstin Gier

Oldest on the shelf
Probably "Rebel Belle", though I can't remember if I bought that and "Miss Mayhem" at the same time. At least I know that "Just Dreaming" and "Till alla killar jag har gillat" are the newest of this lot to grace my shelves.

Overall thoughts
A pretty decent month! I'm hoping to get through more books next month, though, since I will have more free time. The reading theme of June is "dragons", so feel free to join in on that!

BTW SORRY I FORGOT TO POST THIS!!!! HERE IT IS ANYWAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment