Wednesday 15 May 2019

Top 10 Series I Have Yet to Finish

I did a similar post back in 2015, which I recently read and thus realized how many series I haven't finished that I really should finish. To share my "laziness", here's a list of the top 10 series I should have finished by now, but haven't!


5899779528747311715276

I decided to include this one, not because I really
want to finish the series at the moment, but because
 I only have one book left (which I own) and I think
 I'd actually enjoy reading it. However, it's
likely not gonna happen soon.

The one reason I haven't finished this is because
 the last book is so damn difficult to find in
 hardback. That's it. I could order it secondhand
off Amazon or something but idk if I trust that
enough, and it is still sort of high prices for a
second hand book tbh. Other than that, I remember really
 liking the first two books, and I would like to read the
last as well!

I'm not the biggest fan of this trilogy, but I did enjoy
 the first two books fairly much. Despite that, though,
 I have yet to finish the last book. I own it, it's in
my shelves with the others in the series, but I just
 haven't gotten around to reading it.

177278023638103722055262

I pretty much loved "Steelheart" when I read it, and
 shortly after that I picked up the last book in the
 trilogy on a book sale. However, I never got my
hands on the second book, leaving me stuck. I have
 no doubt I'll buy the second one at some point,
 but the question is "when?".

This is a very decent series! At least as far as I've
 read. While the second book didn't exactly blow
 me away, I did adore the first book and I find the
 world in this series fascinating. I just need to buy the
 final two books and get on with the reading!

How come that I haven't finished this awesome series
by one of my all time favourite authors? Well, the
 books are expensive as hell, so I never get around to
buying books 2 and 3, even though I would love
to read them and thus finish the series.

115002171076359811010899

This is an action packed apocalyptic trilogy
that follows a badass girl and a fallen angel on
their quest to basically save the world. I love this series,
 and I think I'd love the last book as well. It's not
even that big of a book, so I'd manage it well.
Better get on that soon!

It's not even been that many years since I read the
 second book, but I haven't gotten to the third one
 yet. I own it and all; I even have it signed for
 me. I met Laini Taylor herself but still haven't
 read "Dreams of Gods & Monsters"... shame on me!

This is a Swedish trilogy, of which I loved the
first two books. I think what intimidates me
about the last book is both its size and the fact
that it's been years since I read the last book. What
if I don't remember enough? Well, I should give it a
try anyways!

12578077
Out of all the series, this is the one I should really
really finish. I loved this when I read it, and the
 final book, which is the only one I have left,
 really isn't that long (unlike some of the
other series I want but have yet to finish). I need to
get to this, even though I fear I might remember too
little or that my tastes have changed too much
for me to enjoy it fully...


So that's it! Those are the 10 series that I'm most ashamed I haven't finished yet. However, I think I'll get to some of them this year; I have already finished a few that would have been on this list otherwise!
Maybe I should do a similar list, but with the series I'm most happy to have finished? Or a list of series I definitely won't finish? Yeah, I might.
Bye for now tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment