Sunday 6 September 2015

NEED TO SEE THOSE COVERS!!!

18584855  

Heartless (Marissa Meyer)
Oh yes, the queen of fairy tale retelling is coming back after the end of The Lunar Chronicles with a story about the Queen of Hearts (from Alice in Wonderland) before she turned evil and wicked. Before she became queen. Are you excited? I am!

Dream On (Kerstin Gier)
One of my personal most anticipated books of spring 2016. The second book in the Silver trilogy will come out in March next year and I'm really looking forward to it!

Three Dark Crowns (Kendare Blake)
Kendare Blake, author of Anna Dressed in Blood and its sequel Girl of Nightmares, is releasing a new book in fall next year. A new series, actually. It's YA fantasy and you should really check it out on Goodreads, because it sounds like it's gonna be awesome.


 13541054 17378527

The Unexpected Everything (Morgan Matson)
Oh yes, there's a brand new YA contemporary stand alone coming our way from Morgan Matson. It's called The Unexpected Everything (a phenomenal title) and seems to be kinda cute. I can't wait to see the cover :)

Lady Midnight (Cassandra Clare)
Aaah, I'm so excited! This is her third series she's writing set in the Shadowhunter world. This series will be called The Dark Artifices and I'm freakin' pumped!

The Raven King (Maggie Stiefvater)
The fourth instalment of the Raven Cycle will most likely have a stunning cover as the rest of the series. I need to catch up on these books! I've only read the first novel so far.


 25689074 

Furthermore (Tahereh Mafi)
The author of the Shatter Me trilogy is releasing a middle grade book... sometime. There's no date given yet, not even a year.  What I do know is that there's going to be some fairy tale theme to the book and that the main character is as good as albino, something that will be a hinder to her in the colourful world she was born into. Sounds so cool!

Stars Above (Marissa Meyer)
More from Meyer! Stars Above is a collection of novellas centred around The Lunar Chronicles. So far, it seems there'll be five short stories in this baby.

This Savage Song (Victoria Schwab)
Woohoo! Schwab is releasing a new young adult series, and the first book seems to be coming out in early May of 2016. As far as I know, there'll be elements of fantasy, paranormal, and monsters in this book. Sounds super intriguing, and I do love Schwab so much. I can't wait to see the cover!


  17342750

Twilight of the Gods (Sarah J. Maas)
There are NO clues as to when this is being published, what it's about, or how the cover will look. We can only guess that it involves some sort of gods. Let's just trust Maas does it good. I know, deep down, I'll probably read it no matter what it's about. Seems to be a stand-alone on Goodreads.

Journey's End (Rachel Hawkins)
Rachel Hawkins, the author of both the Hex Hall trilogy and the Rebel Belle trilogy, is coming out with her middle grade debut. It's about a supernatural mystery set in the Scottish Highlands! Yaaay! It's supposed to come out in 2015, but how believable is that at the moment? Not very likely, unfortunately.

Soldier (Julie Kagawa)
The third part of the Talon series will be released in about April of 2016. I have yet to read a book by Kagawa, but I own the entire Iron Fey series. I'm looking forward to seeing this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment