Sunday 1 September 2019

Reading Theme of September, 2019

Name Game
96734368591107Image result for stoner john williams vintage
"The Invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznick, "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer" by Michelle Hodkin, "Stoner" by John Williams

For this month's reading theme, I will be introducing two different variants which you can choose from! The general rule is that they both have to do with names; one with yours, one in general. So, let me tell you what the options are!

The first option is to read a book with a name in the title. It's as simple as that! I'll give you a list of examples and recommendations down below:



Here's a list of a bunch of my options option:


But what's the other option? Well, you could also choose to read a book that has a title which starts with the same letter as your first name. For example, if your name is Bob, you could read "The Book Thief" by Marcus Zusak. Now you might ask: Is Maja going to recommend a book from every letter of the alphabet? Well, you can bet I'll do my best!!!!

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything that I've read that starts with X, Y, or Z, but if your name starts with any of those letters, I'm sure you'll find something to read anyways.
My name is Maja, so I'll be reading a book that starts with M. Here are some of my options:

Got any idea about what to read? Does this seem like a fun theme for the month? I think so! Good luck <3
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment