Wednesday 13 May 2020

Another 5 Books I Want to Read in 2020

Really, my reading isn't going well enough for me this year to add another five books to this list, but I've bought and thought of some new ones and I just wanted to share that. I've already made an original list of the top 10 big books I want to read in 2020, and those are probably my priority. However, here are some more that I'd love to get to if I have the time. Otherwise, I'll just have to save them for another year.
The books are sorted from shortest to longest:

1
32612199
The truth is that I somehow managed to not include any books in Swedish in my original post with books I want to read this year. The truth is also that I have yet to read a book in Swedish this year, which is unusual, seeing as I own a lot of them. Therefore, books like this are included now. I've wanted to read this for years, since it's so incredibly hyped and has even managed to cling onto that hype still. It's not even very long, so I should be able to work through it quickly.

2
13624334
A classic, finally! I've just heard so much about Austen lately that I've become really interested in reading one of her books. I own three by now, all in Swedish translations, and this is the one I think I'd enjoy most. I've loved the movies and I'm sure I'd love the book as well.

3
Eragon
Probably the one I'm least likely to pick up, just because I've owned it for so long and still manage to avoid it. Still, this is a modern classic in the high fantasy genre, and a must read for me sooner or later. I wouldn't be mad at myself at all if I picked it up this year. This is also the Swedish translation.

4
28145767. sy475
A book that I bought this year and therefore couldn't include in my original list! A friend of mine have read this and loved it a lot, and I've liked Laini Taylor's work before, so I think I'm guaranteed to fall head over heels for this one.

5
53287484. sy475
Okay, so I know this isn't going to be out until August, but I do really plan on reading it this year. How could I not? I was a big Twilight fan back in the day, and I can not say no to the opportunity to read part of the story from Edward's perspective. I'm stoked for this release!

No comments:

Post a Comment