Monday 29 June 2015

Extraordinary Means Tag

Hello! This one will be in English, because I reset my settings on Chrome and now the spell check is in English. Future posts will still be in Swedish.
Today I'm doing the Extraordinary Means Tag! I was tagged by no-one, but that's fine. I shall tag myself!

1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
Oh, there's so many books! Some would just be cool to have, like Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen or The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien or Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (that would be totally awesome). Yeah, I think I'll have to go with Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Even if it's been out for a while. Just imagine having the first ever edition personally signed to me! *Drooling*




2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
John Green! I mean, I haven't read any other book than TFIOS by him (yet!) but have you seen his and Hank's YouTube channel? They're like the most wonderful people out there! I'd love to give up pizza to sit with him (and Hank, for that matter) on a looooong plane ride and just be nerdy.



3. I would sit through a thousand of hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made these books into movies.
Oh, the possibilities. Actually, there's a lot of fantastic books that I've loved that I wouldn't want to see as a movie. Mostly because the book will always have a more nostalgic place in my heart, but also because movie adaptation can bring with them a lot of disappointment. But here are some I would love to seen on the screen, if done well.

       &       

4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside these books.
I'm just going to be honest and not dwell on it. The answer is rather obvious, after all.


5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Oh, I don't know, really. I'd say John Green again, but that wouldn't be very creative... I'm going to have to say Cornelia Funke. I have yet to read a book by her (she's the author of the Ink Heart Trilogy), but I was at a convention and listened to her and she was such and wonderful person and she complimented me on my hair! It was like two days after I cut it boy-short and dyed it a reddish purple, so I was really happy :)



6. I would donate everything I own (except my laptop and books and a few other stuff) to goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Yeah, well, as someone who identifies herself as an asexual individual, this is not my type of question really. But I've always imagined that if I were interested in others, it should be anyone. Shortly, I'd be bisexual. So that leaves me with a couple of more options... I'd probably give Gwendolyn Shepherd a go, although she's already with Gideon. She's just such a fun and quirky character and we could go back in time together and watch movies at her place in London. And I'd love to meet her family.

 
I'd have to learn German, though...


Well, that is it for the Extraordinary Means Tag. I hope whoever read this enjoyed it (I did) and I'm now going to tag some people.

1. My new Darth Vader bedspread
2. My broken headset
3. Cookies
4. Voldemort
5. Chandler Bing


Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment