Monday 15 July 2019

Covers in the World: Circe

35959740. sy475 44153721. sy475 42867404
English, French, and English covers:
Here we start with the original cover, which is cool, but maybe not super intriguing? I do like it, though. The French cover does good in following the whole black-and-bronze colour theme, but it comes across as a bit thin (almost watery). The third cover, also English, is not at all impressive next to the other English versions, unfortunately.

32993458. sy475 4389815241045102. sy475
English, Swedish, and English covers:
Oh... my... Gosh! To ALL of these covers! The first one is simply just ART and I love it so much. The Swedish cover (aka the one I own) is also gorgeous and so atmospheric, I adooore it. It's more vibrant irl too. The third of these is also brilliant; you can see how it will shine irl, and the detailing is just super duper great. I love all of these!

4024012145023865
French and Indonesian covers:
These definitely stand out in the crowd! The French one is sort of mythical, but I don't get as curious about the book's content while looking at this as I do with most of the others. I think this one needs something extra added to it, maybe bronze shiny flower details as a framing around the figure? idk
The Indonesian cover is very interesting! So colourful, almost a bit messy. I think I like it, maybe? It has charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment