Sunday 21 July 2019

June Wrap Up 2019



Books read in June

1. "PS. Jag gillar dig fortfarande" by Jenny Han
2. "Nu och för alltid, Lara Jean" by Jenny Han
3. "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznick

Star of June
Probably "Nu och för alltid, Lara Jean" by Jenny Han, since it finished a trilogy that I really enjoyed. I felt especially that this novel aligned with where I am in my life; I went to prom, graduated, and everything. I could relate to Lara Jean in this novel and felt that she was a companion to me on my journey for a few emotional days.

Biggest disappointment of June
I have to say "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznick, but I was very happy with that read, so it only gets this title because I read so few books this month :'(

Surprise of June
None!

Theme of June
Dragons! I failed to read any book that was focused on dragons, HOWEVER (!!!!) there's a picture of a dragon in "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" so I count that as half a win ;P

Series started
None!

Series finished

1. "Till alla killar jag har gillat" ("To All the Boys I've Loved Before") by Jenny Han

Oldest on the shelf
That would be "PS. Jag gillar dig fortfarande" by Jenny Han, which I bought in February.

Overall thoughts
SUCH a slow reading month. I blame it on not being able to get into any new books, though I tried with at least four different ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment