Sunday 8 December 2019

October Wrap Up 2019

Video in Swedish

Books read in October

1. "Firefight" by Brandon Sanderson

2. "Calamity" by Brandon Sanderson
3. "Wayward Son" by Rainbow Rowell

Star of October

That would be "Calamity", though it wasn't ahead of the others by miles, exactly.

Biggest disappointment of October
I think "Wayward Son" turned out to be a bit of a disappointment, unfortunately. My expectations were rather high, and some of them just weren't met.

Surprise of October

None.

Theme of October
The prompt this month was to read a book by an author that one knew very little or nothing about, and to then read up of that author. I decided to go for Brandon Sanderson; I know of most the books he's published, but I didn't even know what he looked like before I started doing some research.

Series finished


1. "The Reckoners" by Brandon Sanderson


Oldest on the shelf

"Calamity", though I haven't had it for many years. The other two were both bought in 2019.

Overall thoughts

An ok reading month, but I wish I'd managed to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment