Sunday 1 December 2019

Reading Theme of December, 2019

Blue!
Image result for coraline
Coraline from "Coraline" (2009)

Huzzah, finally we encounter the second month EVER to have a colour as the theme! This month, blue is all the rave! December is a month that, like with many other colours, is connected to blue. Why? Well, snow is often drawn in shades of blue when re-imagined, for one. And maybe you'll be drinking tea from a blue mug, or putting on some fluffy blue socks, or wrap gifts in blue wrapping paper. And on top of all of that, you'll hopefully be reading a book with something blue on the cover now in December ;)
So what counts? Basically anything! As long as it has something blue on it. The entire cover could be all blue, or just a small detail. Both count! It's a common colour on books, especially if a series has different colour schemes for each cover. In those cases, one can often find a book in the series that has a blue theme, while the others might be green or red. So I'm hoping that everyone finds something not necessarily old, not necessarily new, not necessarily borrowed, but definitely blue to read before New Year comes around the corner :)

"But I have no idea what I should read, Maja! Help me!"

Well, of course I'll help you! Here are some recommendations on books with blue on the cover:
5287473606855123302416651971915950494


And here is a list of what I might be reading:

109294322706879323357458235614679761771

Perhaps you can find inspiration from this list? Or maybe you have other books on your TBR that would fit this theme perfectly? Either way, I hope you'll join me in my reading this month!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment